Rental Coordinator - Environmental
With over 36 years of expertise, Air-Met Scientific is a market leader in the supply, service, rental and engineering of cost effective and reliable workplace and environmental monitoring solutions.
Due to continued growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly organised individual with an environmental science or similar background to join our successful and busy team at our Artarmon, NSW office full time.
We are seeking a self-motivated and proactive individual with strong administrative experience to work in a fast paced environment supporting a large division within the business to take on this challenging and rewarding opportunity.
As a key member of the team, the successful candidate will be reporting to the NSW State Manager as well as the National Rental Manager and will be actively involved with our customers and undertake responsibilities in various tasks including:
- Maintenance of the rental equipment fleet and preparation of rental equipment to Air-Met standards
- Coordination of deliveries and pick ups
- Receive customer enquiries regarding availability, deliveries, technical support and account queries
- General administration duties
The Successful Candidate
The successful applicant will ideally hold a Bachelor Degree in Environmental Science or similar or alternatively have demonstrate prior industry experience.
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity for someone who is keen to work with environmental monitoring equipment and establish a long-term career with excellent growth potential.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- A qualification in Environmental Science or similar or demonstrate prior industry experience
- 1-2 years of industry experience is desirable but not essential, as full training will be provided.
- Demonstrate a friendly, positive and professional attitude
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Can demonstrate the ability of working cohesively in a team as well as the ability to work independently
- Must possess strong attention to detail
- Intermediate computer skills, including intermediate knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
Air-Met is an equal opportunity employer and has a genuine interest in the recognition of their team members as well as their ongoing professional development. We have a supportive working environment with excellent working culture and this role presents a great opportunity for an exceptional candidate.
Applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.
Environmental Science Graduates are encouraged to apply.