With over 36 years of expertise, Air-Met Scientific is a market leader in the supply, service, rental and engineering of workplace and environmental monitoring solutions.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced service technician to join our team full-time at our busy head office in Nunawading, Victoria.
This is an exciting, fast-paced and rewarding opportunity for a proactive and switched-on applicant to grow your skillset and advance your career with a market leader. If you are a team player with previous service technician experience, this role could be perfect for you.
As a key member of the team, you will be working closely with a range of clients across multiple industries where you will be responsible for:
- Routine service, maintenance, calibration, and repair of handheld and fixed scientific instruments
- Customer relationship management
- Assisting customers and/or internal team members with equipment and application support
- Travelling to sites to install, inspect and/or repair equipment
You'll be primarily responsible for conducting service repairs, maintenance and calibration on a range of occupational health, safety and environmental monitoring equipment, and will also have the opportunity to showcase your communication skills by providing technical support and solutions for customers and fellow team members.
You will be required to manage your own time within clear targets and guidelines.
To be successful, you will:
- Possess at least 3-5 years of service technician industry experience working with handheld monitoring instrumentation or similar
- Demonstrate excellent troubleshooting and diagnostic skills
- Hold a valid driver's license
- Present the ability to work cohesively in a team as well as the ability to work independently
- Have a friendly, positive, and professional attitude
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to establish and maintain effective relationships
- Intermediate computer skills, including intermediate knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with software such as CRM, SAP or ERP is desirable
Air-Met has a genuine interest in the recognition of their team members as well as their ongoing professional development. We have a supportive working environment with excellent working culture and this role presents an excellent opportunity for an exceptional candidate who is looking for a stable environment with opportunities for growth.
Applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.